Test your system
Try playing the video below to make sure you have all the right technology in place. If our test video works, then you’re good to go! If you aren’t able to see or hear the video correctly, then please check our list of requirements to make sure you have what you need. If you’re not sure, you can always contact us.
Minimum hardware requirements
- Windows: Intel Pentium 4 2.33GHz processor (or equivalent) with 128MB of RAM and 64MB of video ram
- Mac: PowerPC G5 1.8GHz or faster processor or Intel Core Duo 1.33GHz or faster processor with 256MB of RAM and 64MB of video RAM
- Linux: Intel Pentium 4 2.33GHz processor (or equivalent) with 128MB of RAM and 64MB of video RAM
- iOS: iPhone 4s or later, iPad 3rd gen or later, iPad mini, iPod Touch 4th generation or later (check your configuration) iOS 4.3 or later
- Mac OS X
- Select Android versions
- Internet browser: Internet Explorer 10 or above, Safari, Firefox, Chrome
- Flash player browser plug-in: Version 10.0.32 or above is recommended. Please check your browser version and upgrade (if necessary).
- Note: iPad or other iOS devices do NOT require Flash
We will offer multiple streams during the live webcast to ensure the widest support for our audience. Our video player will automatically detect your available network speed (bandwidth) and offer the highest quality option for you. The following streams and their required network speed (bandwidth) will offered:
- High quality: Recommended for those who will be showing the webcast on a projection screen or large monitor. Requires that your network connection be able to sustain a connection of 1.5 Mbps.(Megabits per second)
- Medium quality: Requires 800 Kbps (Kilobits per second)
- Basic quality: Requires 400 Kbps
- Low quality: Requires 200 Kbps
Use speedtest.net to test your network connection speed to determine which quality you are capable of receiving. Try it a few times and average the speed. Pay attention to the Download speed.