Please check our list of requirements below to make sure you have what you need. If you’re not sure, you can always contact us.
Minimum system requirements
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher
- MacOS: 10.6 or higher with
- Supported browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge
- Mobile browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari (iOS), Android native browser (Samsung devices only)
- AppleTV 4 with TED app
We will offer multiple streams during the live webcast to ensure the widest support for our audience. Our video player will automatically detect your available network speed (bandwidth) and offer the highest quality option for you. The following streams and their required network speed (bandwidth) will offered:
- High quality: Recommended for those who will be showing the webcast on a projection screen or large monitor. Requires that your network connection be able to sustain a connection of 5-10 Mbps.(Megabits per second)
- Medium quality: Requires 1.5 Mbps (Kilobits per second)
- Basic quality: Requires 800 Kbps
Use fast.com to test your network connection speed to determine which quality you are capable of receiving. Try it a few times and average the speed.